LG has launched the company’s latest and first Firefox OS powered smartphone with transparent body. It packs a 4.7-inch HD isplay, powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor and runs on Firefox 2.0 operating system. It comes stored with 1.5GB RAM, 16GB of internal storage and can be expandable upto 64GB through microSD.
It comes with 8MP rear camera with LED flash and a 2.1MP front-facing camera. It supports only single SIM connectivity, other than this the smartphone is equipped with connectivity features like 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and it works on a 2370 mAh battery.
Specifications of LG Fx0:-
- Screen:- 4.7-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixel resolution.
- Processor:- 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor with Adreno 305 GPU.
- OS:- Firefox OS 2.0
- SIM type:- single SIM slot.
- Camera:- 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 2.1MP front-facing camera.
- Memory storage:- 1.5GB RAM with 16GB internal storage and expandable upto 64GB through microSD.
- Size:- 10.5mm thick and weighs about 148 grams.
- Connectivity:- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC.
- Battery:- 2370 mAh battery.
Price of LG Fx0:-
The LG Fx0 is priced at 5000 yen (Approximately equal to $415 / Rs 26,300) and it will be available in Gold color. This smartphone will be available from the online retailer KDDI in Japan starting from December 25th and will go on sale across Japan starting from January 6th.